TASC Small Business Progam
TASC has a long history of commitment to the small-business community. We understand the importance of providing subcontracting opportunities to diverse suppliers and recognize the important role that teaming with small companies can play in achieving mission success.
TASC complies with the Small Business Act, Public Law 95–507. We are proud of our legacy and know that our continued success depends on making our clients successful. That’s why we are committed to exceeding the minimum requirements of the small business utilization and subcontracting program. This strategy is important to help our customers meet their goals.
We provide subcontracting opportunities to diverse suppliers, including:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) and Minorities Institutions (MI)
- Women–Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Veteran–Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service–Disabled Veteran–Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
TASC is committed to providing a fair and competitive environment for all small-business concerns. Our company places great importance on providing the maximum practicable opportunities to small businesses.
For more information, contact our Small Business Program.
Click to follow our @TASCsmallbiz Twitter account.